Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Goodbye 2014

The year is coming to a close and I couldn't be happier with how things are. 1. We pushed through and Sierra is now welcome at Doncaster Primary school to attend year 1 with same two aides she had last year 2. I demonstrated success at work and am now being related to as a reliable senior member of our team 3. Shane and I are in love and a solid team facing into our future together 4. I see the possibility of expanding my impact as a yoga teacher in Australia and the UK 5. I have a community of incredible friends across the globe to put wind under my/ our wings...
In 2015 we can build from this platform in all areas and also reach 200 Sierra's Amazing Angels contributing at least £10 a month such that we have sustainability in 2015 and moving forwards